"Lucky 7" Annual Summer Bash and Poker Run
♠ Poker Run Rules
1. Riders must register for the Poker Run, June 4, 2022 (rain date: June 5, 2022) between 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM morning of the ride.
Last possible ride starts at 11:30 AM.
Ride on your own or with a group. The ride is not a race and will take about 2.5 hours (107 miles).
2. All cards will be picked at the designated stops on the Poker Run Route. Riders will not be permitted to pick up all cards at one stop (unless you are in a car/walk-in).
3. Riders will draw a card from each stop and present the card and your scorecard to the Tri-Base Chapter Member where your scorecard will be marked from each of the designated 4 stops, until they total five cards on the scorecard. Two additional cards maybe purchased for $5.00 each at the final stop, American Legion Eden-Stanley Post 294.
4. If playing MORE than one hand, the participant must present a second Poker Run Scorecard to be marked BEFORE each card is drawn.
5. No duplicate cards can be used. Participants must draw an additional card if an identical card is drawn.
(EXAMPLE: If an Ace of Spades is picked at the second stop and an Ace of Spades is picked at the fourth stop, the participant must pick another card at the fourth stop.)
6. The last stop is at American Legion Eden-Stanley Post 294. This stop also requires you to draw your last card. Only 5 cards can be played for the best hand.
7. Riders must complete the run and be at American Legion Eden-Stanley Post 294 no later than 2:30/2:45 PM and present their scorecard to the judges.
8. In the case of a tie, there will be a draw for High Card to determine the winner.
9. All decisions of the judges are FINAL!
10. Participants must be present at 4:30 PM to claim their prize.
Map and Directions
Unfortunately, due to restrictions in place because of COVID-19, we have to cancel our Bike Night on Friday, July 10, 2020 at Post 294. We're hoping things ease up for September's Bike Night on September 25th. Until then stay safe.